- Membership in the SACANDAGA TASK FORCE FOR SENIOR LIVING, INC., a 501(c)(3) Not-for-Profit Corporation, is open to all persons interested in the goals of the Organization, namely to provide adequate living facilities and services for senior residents of the communities served by the Organization. Our success depends on the active involvement of anyone willing to help.
- Members who have paid their annual dues are eligible to vote on business items and the election of officers and directors at the Annual Meeting of STFSL which is held on the 3rd. Tuesday in May in the village of Northville, NY. Special STFSL meetings may be called by the President or at the request to the President of a majority of the members of the Board of Directors, or a majority of the members eligible to vote.
- We are happy to announce that we are now accepting online payments through PayPal.
- If you have a PayPal account, you may pay securely through PayPal or use an acceptable credit card.
- If you don't have a PayPal account you may still pay securely online with an acceptable credit card.
- If you don't have a PayPal account and would like to establish one, just click the above button to set up an account.
- Remember All donations to STFSL are tax deductable
- Annual Membership dues are available at three levels:
- Basic Individual membership: $20
- Family membership: $30
- Patron membership: $50 or more
- To renew your membership or to join, make a selection and use the subscribe button below.
- We also recognize “Friends” who have given a donation of $5.00 or more.
Click the button below to Donate
Click the following drop-down menu to choose a membership level and subscribe: